The use of the car park is subject to the conditions detailed below. Please ensure that you read and consider these conditions carefully before deciding whether to park in the car park. By entering and using the car park, you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions, please immediately exit the car park.
Vehicles are accepted for the purpose of parking only and persons may only enter and use the car park on the conditions detailed below. You enter and use the car park at your own risk, including the risk of any injury, death, theft, loss or damage which may be occasioned by you or your property.
Terms and Conditions:-
These Conditions of Entry form part of the contract between yourself and the Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA) as owner/operator of the Julius Nyerere International Airport for the provision of a car park service as evidenced by your car park ticket and your entry into the car park.
Vehicles are accepted for the purpose of parking only and persons may only enter and use the car park on the conditions detailed below:
- You agree to enter and use the car park at your own risk in all respects.
- You agree that you are responsible for any damage you cause to yourself or someone else, and or any damage you cause to your property or that belonging to someone else.
- You agree that you are responsible for securing your vehicle and ensuring your own safety in the car park.
- You agree not to obstruct or permit the obstruction of the free passage through or the use of, this car park and consent to the Tanzania Airports Authority to remove any obstructing vehicle or property. You agree that the Tanzania Airports Authority will not be liable for any damage to any vehicles, persons or property arising from or in relation to such removal and you agree to immediately pay to the Tanzania Airports Authority any cost incurred in connection with such removal.
- You agree that Tanzania Airports Authority is not liable to you or any other person entering the car park, for:
- any injury or death to yourself or anyone else;
- any damage to, destruction of, theft of your vehicle or any other vehicle;
- delivery of your vehicle or any other vehicle, whether authorized or not;
- delivery up of any other property;
- regardless of how, when or by whom this is caused.
- You and anybody entering the car park agree to release and indemnify the Tanzania Airports Authority and keep the Tanzania Airports Authority indemnified from and against all claims, demands, writs, summonses, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, orders, decrees, damages, costs, losses and expenses of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss which you or anybody else may suffer, or incur in connection with loss of life, personal injury or damage to property arising from or out of any occurrence in upon or at the car park or to any person or the property of any person using or entering or near any entrance to the car park.
- You agree that the Tanzania Airports Authority has a general lien over, and the right to retain, your vehicle as security for any money owed. If you fail to pay money owed, the Tanzania Airports Authority may sell your vehicle after 30 days to recover the owed money. You consent to the Tanzania Airports Authority selling your vehicle in such a manner as Tanzania Airports Authority thinks fit in its absolute discretion and the Tanzania Airports Authority are not obliged to obtain the best sale price for it.
- You agree to follow signs and instructions and any person appointed by Tanzania Airports Authority to control the car park and adhere to and follow any directions and regulations displayed in the car park.