ONLY Short-term parking is available at Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA). The parking area provides 24 hours 7 days a week CCTV coverage, attendant patrols, improved lighting and safe pedestrian access to the terminal.
|Parking Time||Parking Charge (Tanzania Shilings)|
0 – 60 minutes or part there after
Using the car park
- At the car park entrance, press the button on the ticket dispenser to receive your parking ticket
- Keep parking ticket with you, do not leave it in a car.
- When you wish to exit, take the ticket to the automatic pay station (located outside the terminal).
- Insert your ticket into the pay station and you will be told the payment due for parking
- Then pay by cash. Following payment, you will receive your ticket back.
- Drive to the exit and insert your ticket into the exit station. The boom gate will lift and you can exit the car park.